Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Left over yarn... failure!

So I had some left over Malabrigo worsted, in the color Polar Morn. I love this color sooooo much. I think it is beautiful yarn. Before I started this adventure (not buying yarn) I almost bought another skein, but decided against it since I "had" enough to make a hat....
Well here are the results of that logic





Pattern: Meret by Woolly Wormhead.

The result of this adventure... I'm on at the beginning of row 7 of the decrease chart. Only 7 more rounds to go... and these are the decrease rounds, and I'm pretty much out of yarn... I don't even have enough to even try to make it. 
Because of my challenge for the year 2011 and I can't buy yarn to finish it, this is the outcome.


A hat... 7 rows away from being done... In a quart size zip lock bag, waiting to be done on 01.01.2012

OHH! Such cruel fate! This made me want to make an exception to my challenge... but hey! a challenge is a challenge right?! I can do it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment