Saturday, January 1, 2011

December 29, 2010

Let me start by saying... I have a GORGEOUS stash, and when I say gorgeous I mean it! It is filled of beautiful yarns, with a wonderful craft room.



Isn't it gorgeous! SIGHH..... Fully in love.

This last year I realized that I love the yarns that I have, but I haven't knit with them because I always keep on falling in love. Every time I walk in to my LYS (Knit Purl) I fall in love with another beautiful skein again.

So this is my new year's resolution: To not buy any new yarns for at least six months (I"m hoping I can do it for a year). I REFUSE to call it a yarn diet.  I will call it re-falling in love with my stash. Therefore the title of my blog... For the LOVE of stash!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I can't wait to see what your stash turns into in 2011!

    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete