Thursday, March 10, 2011

Temptation Thursday

I just got back from one of my favorite LYS Twisted, it is such a great store and it's kid friendly. I met my friend Sarah with her little boy Miles there. It was a lot of fun, Miles was talkative and adorable. The staff was friendly, understanding, and knowledgeable.
As we were walking around the store I spotted a yarn that totally made me stop... I had to touch it, feel it, smell it, look at it longingly.
 
The yarn was Mirasol, Sulka.

It is gorgeous!  It is made of 60% merino, 20% alpaca, and 20% silk, all of this equals to a lofty worsted weight yarn that is just absolutely delicious. I can easily see making a nice, warm, thick cowl out of this yarn. Actually this yarn would be perfect for a pattern design that I have in mind! OH VAY! the pain of having a design in mind but not the "perfect" yarn. This yarn absolutely takes the price for being the most tempting yarn of the week. Congrats Mirasol, Sulka... you win! I'm extremely tempted!

No comments:

Post a Comment